AUDIO EVIDENCE GA3 240202501 - AA2-EV02

 AUDIO EVIDENCE GA3 240202501 - AA2-EV02

COMPREHENSIVE TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT

 MY NAME IS: CARMEN MILENA PINEDA PÉREZ

 ID: 104330 3299

 FILE: 2834001

INSTRUCTOR: MELISSA PADILLA

 

Good morning. I am a very resilient person and full of objective plans and goals about my future and how I want to be. I love taking risks, I adapt to the changes and developments that life presents me.

Always in search of a solution or alternative that favors me academically and at work, I have a lot of initiative, I am very creative to start new plans in my life and complete them satisfactorily and thus meet my expectations. I have sacrificed a lot to achieve each objective, always making a conscious decision about the process. That it is will help me grow professionally and as a person I try to break the fear by making decisive decisions whether it is taking a plane to change cities or countries in order to achieve my objectives, goals and dreams.https://drive.google.com/file/d/17pwHgHYOJZMfx09at1sV4na47sXjBraA/view?usp=sharing

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

FRONT PAGE

Introduction